What InterWeave provides to our Customers
Integration Technologies is the leader in on-demand SMART Solutions that integrate any application, process, gateway, protocol, customer (partner) in the world. We make it easy for customers to create integrated solutions that are specific to their business processes, work flow and customer experience. Companies worldwide now have real-time information flow, tighter employee collaboration and improved strategic business decision capabilities. Unlike traditional enterprise software alternatives, SMART Solutions require no hardware, software or IT support, deploy in days and have the right model for each customer. InterWeave SMART Solutions —integration solutions made easy.
Introducing InterWeave Smart Solutions
Integration Technologies addresses these obstacles with an inspired new approach to data integration — “InterWeave Smart Solutions”. With InterWeave, companies can now connect their front, middle and back office with configurable solutions that implement their business processes and work flow. Now, every employee, no matter what application they are working with, will have the right information, at the right time, in the right format — all connected by InterWeave.
InterWeave Smart Solutions delivers this through a unique set of capabilities that includes:
- Complete, configurable Solutions to integrate today’s popular business applications; you configure, test, run.
- All processes, workflow logic, mapping is ready for you to configure – with a mouse and the web
- Smart Solutions are completely configurable by the customer with pick lists, drop downs or custom fields
- An alternative to inefficient program and consultant based approaches, our next generation web-based Solutions are powerful yet easy to use, extremely affordable, and deploy in just days.
- Integrates easily with SaaS or local solutions; CRM, Financial, eCommerce, ERP, Databases, Telephony, etc
- Start-ups, SMB or Enterprise – select exactly the right configuration for you – modify at any time
- No software, no hardware, no developers
The Software as a Service Advantage
Compared with traditional enterprise software, InterWeave Smart Solutions Software as a Service (SaaS) approach offers numerous advantages, including:
Greater ease of use··
Higher customer satisfaction··
The solution can be accessed on-demand, over the web, or deployed on-premises, in a company’s data center or hosting provider.